ALPHACAN commits itself for the environmental environment
BY PROTECTING NATURAL RESOURCES
ALPHACAN extrusion processes and designed profiles are environmental-friendly and integrated into sustainable development:
- no gas rejection (discharge) outside, responsible for destroying the ozone layer
- total recycling of any water Process by a closed-loop recycling solution
- low energy consumption for the realization of our profiles
- treatment and complete recycling of our production waste
- the realization of PVC resins asks for few natural resources (residues of oil and brine)
- we use, at the most, packagings made from recycled materials (covers for example) within a CONSTANT RESPECT FOR THE ENVIRONMENTAL STANDARDS
BY RESPECTING THE ENVIRONMENTAL RULES
- according to the voluntary Commitment of Vinyl 2010 as member of the SNEP, we did eliminate from our profiles any stabilisant in lead salts.
- we do ensure that products used for the realization of our compounds do not appear in the list of forbidden products according to the « REACH » directive.
- our profiles are insensible to any fungal contamination and clear from any organic volatile component ( COV): they contribute to the internal air quality and answer, from a sanitary point of view, any target of the HQE plan ( high environmental quality).
WHILE FOCUSING ON INNOVATION AND QUALITY
- for more than forty years, we have been improving and optimizing our formulations.
- fully aware of the environmental stakes and energy saving-oriented, our R&D office defines profiles allowing the realization of more and more successful joineries.
WHILE ALLOWING TO BUILD SUSTAINABILITY
- our profiles allow joinery realizations whose heat insulation characteristics lead to energy consumption decreases and contribute to the conservation of natural ressources.
- IN ALPHA range , thanks to its innovative design, has considerably reduced the use of steel reinforcements (divided by 3) and thus answers the governmental goals of the COP 21, in term of energy savings ( thermal performance) and reduction of COV releases (lighter joinery and reduced steel consumption).
- our materials and profiles are stable and long-lasting in time: this durability is verified and certified by the NF126 code (paired with the NF IN 12608-1) and all our systems of windows are under DTA (Technical Document of Application), attributed and checked by the CSTB (Scientific Center of Construction techniques).
- our profiles do not require any other maintenance than a simple soap and water cleansing , solvent-based and agressive products being excuded.
BY OUR OWN WASTE TREATMENT
- although our profiles are officially classified “non-hazardous waste”, we recycle in-house all of our profile production waste.
- all our industrial waste: scraps, oil etc are recycled.
- ALPHACAN is also committed into sustainable development by subscribing to voluntary Eco-contribution of Vinyl 2010, through its proper Trade Union (SNEP), paid to Vinyl Foundation so as to finance the activities of PVC recycling process.